The timer simply controls the amount of time the geyser runs for. By programming it to switch about 90 minutes BEFORE hot water is actually needed, it stops the geyser using electricity to keep the water hot when it isn’t needed, especially overnight.
The blanket simply stops the geyser losing heat and then having to use MORE electricity to reheat the water. It also keeps the water hotter for longer and so will use less electricity to heat water when needed.
Combined, they offer a proven and immediate saving once installed.
Recommendation : One of the cheapest and most effective energy saving solutions for the home.
Winter 2020 JHB Special – R1590 excl VAT.
- Combined savings of up to 20%-40% on monthly electricity costs.
- Price is R1590 per geyser excl VAT.
- Price is for timer and blanket combination only – timer only / blanket only will b quoted separately.
- Supply and installation included.
- If the DB Board doesn’t have enough space for the timer, an external housing will be installed at a cost of R200 excl VAT.
- Approx 45 minute installation / geyser
- Programming included.
- Available for JHB only.
- 1 year warranty on Hellermann Tyton TDDGT timer.
- Blanket is with silver protective foil.