Green Geyser Heat Pump – What our clients say
5th June 2012
I would like to thank you for the excellent service and professionalism shown in respect of the installation of the heat pump to replace my geysers.
I have now had the system operational for a number of months and it has worked without any problems. I am also impressed with the way it continues to work efficiently in the winter months.
The saving on my electricity bill has been significant and I estimate that I will have recovered the cost of installation in less than one year.
I am happy to communicate with any of your possible clients who would like a reference.
I am pleased that I installed the heat pumps at my property. I had two pumps installed approximately 18 months ago and to date have experienced no problems. They heat up quickly and most important I have experienced substantial savings on my electricity account.
I would definitely recommend the installation of the Green Geyer heat pumps for domestic water heating.
Cell: 072 127 6932
I confirm that my heat pump geyser was installed in my home in February 2011.
I am happy with the geyser and am getting a reliable source of hot water. I am also able to switch it off easily from the panel if I go away. In addition, to save costs the geyser is programmed to switch off automatically from 10am – 3pm daily.
I am happy to be a reference for any person interested in using a heat pump geyser.
Roscommon Road, Parkview
011 646 3253 (Home)
082 336 3237
We would like to thank you for your back-up support on our Green Geyser and appreciate your assistance in helping us rest it from time to time, and always being available.
We are happy with our system.
Kurt’s Pest Control
011 873 5711
082 560 0555
A Green Geyser’s heat pump installation in Benoni.
- We have a proud track record of supplying and providing back up service for domestic water heat pumps for the past 4 years.
- Excellent quality. Our units have Toshiba / Mitsubishi compressors as well as a built in Wilo water circulating pump. You will not find a system with comparable quality components.
- The units casing is powder coated steel as opposed to plastic casing we are now seeing in the market which makes it more durable to our african sun.
- It is important to note our system uses ozone friendly R 410a refrigerant.
- Our warranty is 18 months on site where you do not have to remove the unit and return it but we come to you and repair on site. The warranty is extended to 3 years provided the unit is serviced annually at a cost of approximately R 650.
We will gladly visit your home to confirm the installed cost.
Converting your geyser to a GREEN GEYSER pays for itself and saves you money.
Contact Scott Robertson on 084 430 6211 or 011 958 0800.
Visit our website at www.greengeysers.co.za
Installing a Green Geyser heat pump offers you real energy saving and great value for investment and would be a key element in an effective energy saving strategy.
Get your heat pump from Green Geysers today..call us now.